Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best way to get to the new Mother Road Theatre?
- MRTC is accessible from Central as well as Lomas. We are (One block east of San Pedro, two blocks north of Central) Directions & Transportation Details >
Are there good places to park? How much does parking cost?
- Parking is free and directly next to the building and along the street.
How long does the show run?
- The run time or length of an individual performance is shown on each production page.
- The length of a production (in weeks and months) is listed on each production page.
Where should I dine before the show?
- There are numerous options near the theatre. For our specific recommendations, go to the Where to Dine page. Dining >
Is the new MRTC building fully accessible?
- YES! Please see our Accessibility page for specifics. Accessibility >
What are your cell phone and camera policies?
- Mother Road hires a professional photographer to take production photos, all which you will find on our production pages. In our intimate venue, the audience and actors are truly sharing a space. Because of this, we ask that all cell phones be turned off (even the vibrations can be heard in our space), and that there be no texting during the production. But before and after the production and during intermission please FB, tweet and instagram your experience!
What age is appropriate for MRTC attendance?
- Young patrons must be accompanied by an adult. For information about the suitability of individual productions for various ages, contact the Box Office.
What happens if I arrive at the Theatre after the performance has begun?
- Due to the intimate nature of our venue and to ensure the safety of our patrons and cast members, patrons who arrive after the performance has begun may not be able to be seated. Additionally, if you leave the theatre during the performance, you may not be re-admitted until intermission. We will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals in other ways until seating is safe and discreet.
I have a conflict for the date I am scheduled to attend. Can I exchange my tickets?
- You are welcome to exchange your tickets (up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled performance). In order to exchange for a new performance date/time, contact the Box Office by phone or by emailing email@example.com
I misplaced something while at the Theatre. Do you have a lost and found?
- We keep track of all lost and found items at the Box Office. To inquire about an item, contact the Box Office. We apologize, but Mother Road Theatre is not responsible for any items lost at either of our performance venues.
I am not able to attend a production for which I have already purchased tickets. What are my options?
- You may transfer your tickets to someone else – such as a friend or family member who would come in your place by having them mention your name at will call on the day of the performance. You can also exchange your tickets for another evening if there are seats available.